Monday, January 23, 2012

While on this journey of going back to school I was so afraid to take this class, as I do not feel like I am great at technology. I was thinking about it today and realized everything I have learned thus far, and will continue to learn. I know how to blog now. I have a twitter account, but the truth be told I enjoy blogging better. I love the podcast. This will be an excellent tool for me in my field. I can post pod casts on my web page at school.
The other part of this class I have enjoyed is learning how to upload picture. One of my goals is to take more pictures and videos of what I teach, so I can upload to my website and the parents have accesses to see what's going on in p.e. I am so excited about all these new tools and how I can use them.

1 comment:

  1. Number one, I love the name of your page! I too was a little anxious about the class. I think that things are going okay though and we will be able to use these technologies! Now, to decide which ones we will use!

    ReplyDelete